Get in touchThamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977 01 4248180, 9843758357
Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 02 Pre trip meeting, sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, last minute preperation
Day 03 Drive to Beshi Sahar (823m). Approx 7 hrs drive
Day 04 Trek from Besi Sahar to Bahun Dada (1430m). Approx 6 hrs trek
Day 05 Trek from Jagat (1300m). Approx 5-6 hrs trek
Day 06 Trek from Jagat to Dharapni(1881m). Approx 5-6 hrs trek
Day 07 Trek to Koto (2600m). Approx 5-6 hrs trek
Day 08 Trek from Koto to Meta (3700m). Approx 7 hrs trek
Day 09 Trek from Meta to Phu Village (4080m). Approx 7 hrs trek
Day 10 Travel around Phu village and explore valley
Day 11 Trek to Meta (3700m). Approx 6 hrs trek
Day 12 Trek to Nar (4110m). Approx 4 hrs trek
Day 13 Rest in Nar & explore around
Day 14 Kangla Pass (5322m) and trek to Ngawal (3660m). Approx 9 hrs trek
Day 15 Trek to Manang (3351m). Approx 3 hrs trek
Day 16 Rest and explore around / visit Ice Lake
Day 17 Trek to Yak Kharka (4090m). Approx 4 hrs trek
Day 18 Trek to High Camp (4950m). Approx 4-5 hrs trek
Day 19 Thorong La Pass and tek to Muktinath (3802m). Approx 7 hrs trek
Day 20 Trek to Jomsom (2670m) via Kagbeni. Approx 5 hrs trek
Day 21 Fly to Pokhara
Day 22 Drive to Kathmandu
Day 23 Free day in Kathmandu / leisurely on your own
Day 24 Transfer to airport for final Departure
01. All grounded transportation, pick up / drop.
02. Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with entrance fees
03. Standard meals like Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner during the trek
04. Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
05. Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
06. English speaking licensed guide during the trek, porter and helpers; along with their food, transportation, insurance of Nepali Staffs, accommodation, salary, equipments
07. Trekking permit, TIMS, monastery fees, entry fees.
08. Service charge, tax, vat etc
01. All kinds of drinks like beer, coke/fanta/sprite, and alcohol.
02. Travel Insurance (Essential).
03. Personal trekking equipment except stated above.