Get in touchThamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977 01 4248180, 9843758357
The Everest Panaroma Trek is a little easier compared to other treks in the Khumbu Region. There are still challenging tracks and steep inclines but thisa is a shorter trek reaching an altitude of 3860 meters. Geared up for those who don’t have much time to spare but still crave a breathtaking view of the remarkable Mount Everest, this trek will not disappoint. The trail takes you up as high as Tyanboche, (3860m/12660ft,) the home of the famous and beautiful Buddhist Monastery where you will be rewarded with unrivalled views unique to the Himalayan region. Much of the trek follows the raging, milky waters of the Dudh Kosi, passing over many impressive suspension bridges and through thick rhododendron forests.
Everest Panorama offers unforgettable views of some of the worlds highest mountains; Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and Thamserku and takes you through traditional Sherpa villages, places untouched by modern society where people live a simple, happy lifestyle.
You will reach the bustling hillside town of Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital and gateway to the high Himalaya, soaking up its vibrant atmosphere and colorful culture. This trip never fails to impress, from a breath taking flight amongst the mountains, to a monastery standing amidst a backdrop of wondrous peaks and the most spectacular views of the giants of the Himalayas you could ever imagine.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu (4,400 ft.)
Arrive at the Kathmandu airport where you'll be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu (4,400 ft.)
Your guide will meet you at your hotel in the morning to take you on a private tour of Kathmandu. You'll visit the Bodhnath temple, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal, and one of the several monasteries neighboring the stupa. After this Buddhist experience, you'll visit Pashupatinath, the holiest of temples for the Hindus. Here you'll probably witness a Hindu cremation along the banks of the Bagmati river. Then head to the Patan Durbar Square. After lunch at the museum garden, visit the Patan museum, the finest museum in Nepal. Overnight in Kathmandu. (Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3: Phakding (8,700 ft.)
After an early breakfast, fly to Lukla (9,300 ft.), a spectacular 45 minute flight with views of Gauri-Shankar and Melungtse among other peaks. Trek to Phakding. Overnight in Phakding.
Day 4: Namche Bazaar (11,270 ft.)
Today you will enter the Sagarmatha National Park. After lunch, cross the Dudh Koshi river and then brace for your first challenge: the slog up the steep switchbacks to Namache bazaar. Depending on the weather, you will get your first view of Mt. Everest. Overnight in Namche.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar (11,270 ft.)
This is an acclimatization day. You can choose to rest, hike up to the National Park museum for views of Everest and Amadablam or take a day hike towards Thame. Overnight in Namche.
Day 6: Tengboche (12,900 ft.)
You first descend to the Dudh Koshi river and then ascend through conifer and Rhododendron forests to Tengboche. The Tengboche Monastery is situated on a ridge and is surrounded by mountains including Thamserku, Kangtenga and Ama Dablam. Overnight in Tengboche.
Day 7: Khumjung (11,525 ft.)
Retrace trail to Phunkitenga. Divert to Khumjung, home of the famous Hillary School and the world's highest bakery. Overnight in Khumjung.
Day 8: Monjo (9,300 ft.)
Long descent to Monjo. Overnight in Monjo.
Day 9: Lukla (9,200 ft.)
Retrace trail to Lukla. Overnight in Lukla.
Day 10: Kathmandu (4,400 ft.)
Fly Lukla to Kathmandu. Rest of day free. Dinner at Nepali home. Overnight in Kathmandu.
01. Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
02. Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
03. Guided city sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
04. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
05.Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
06. Government license holder English speaking Guide and required number of Porters (1 for 2 person basis) to carry your luggage during the trek, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
07. Round Trip flight fare KTM –Lukla-- KTM & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla for you and guide.
08. Sagarmatha National Park fees.
09. Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
10. Entrance & monument fees at various sightseeing places.
11. Travel & Rescue arrangements.
12. Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
13. All our government taxes and official expenses.
01. Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
02. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, tips, etc.,
03. Beverages like mineral water, juice, Coke, Fanta, Sprite as well as alcoholic drinks.
04. Travel Insurance (Essential).
05. Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
06. Tips for staffs and driver's.
07. Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond Moktan Adventure control.
Duration 10 Days